Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Lake Erie Spring

Ah, the joys of a northeast Ohio spring. 60 degrees one day, 29 degrees the next and 2 inches of snow the first week of April.  As my grandfather used to say, "If you don't like the weather in Ohio, wait 5 minutes - It'll change."  In spite of the crazy weather, my daughter, Jenna, and I went down to Conneaut Township Park and Public Dock to take some pictures with her new camera.  The wind off of the lake was enough to drop the temperature at least 15 degrees lower than it was at our house, but I think she was still able to get some excellent sunset photos.

And I've posted a slideshow of all the photos on our YouTube channel.

The GPS coordinates for Conneaut Township Park are  41.965189, -80.559919
More information about Conneaut Township Park can be found at http://conneauttownshippark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment